If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, March 16, 2018

My Ramblings: GraphicAudio Books Just Don't Compare


GraphicAudio Books Just Don't Compare

GraphicAudio Books made it so I'll never look at a regular audiobook the same way again! It's what I always wanted audible to do, but so much better. I would have been happy with a male and female narrator reading simultaneously and some weather sound effects. What I got with GraphicAudio blew everything out of the water!

The only downside is the price. Though I can see how they got to that price. It can't be inexpensive to hire various narrators, create sound effects, editing and hours upon hours of everything else that has to get reviewed throughout the process. If the story they adapt is good then it's worth it to me.

I hope they continue to expand their library of adaptations. Hopefully, in the future, they begin to venture into other genres like paranormal and contemporary romance. Most of the stories they have now aren't my cup of tea. Even Dante Valentine proved to be a challenge in the second novel of the series. 

Have you listened to a GraphicAudio Book?
Are you a fangirl of theirs?
Let's discuss in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I have never listened to a graphic audiobook, but the other day at the Obsidio event, there was a big discussion about the audiobooks for that series. The series is multiformat with lots of graphics, and they were talking about how the creators did an amazing job translating those images to an audio format. The things they did were pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting! The quality of the GraphicAudio books for the Dante Valentine series were incredible! Though the overall story wasn't for me I can separate the two. I'd recommend you listen to at least one GraphicAudio book. It'll make regular audio books seem like nothing :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...